Every student - college and/or career ready
Pulaski County Schools will provide a safe, supportive environment to meet the individual needs of all students and ensure they are Transition Ready.
Prepare all students to succeed in their future.
- We believe all students should be surrounded by an environment that will ensure their safety, stimulate their minds, and challenge their abilities.
- We believe in establishing high standards to ensure all students graduate college and/or career ready.
- We believe in continuous renewal to attain excellence in student achievement, and quality in system improvement for our district and schools.
- We believe in committing our resources to maximize student achievement, and student achievement is the determining factor in all decision making.
- We believe collaboration with students, faculty, staff, families and key community/state stakeholders is vital to our students' and district's success.
- We believe each and every student matters; outcomes should not be predictable by race, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status; equity is necessary for students and staff.
- We believe in the development of students’ upright character so they may become conscientious and productive citizens.